EXPERTISE AND EXPOSURE
- Natalie has written many articles for magazines passing on her knowledge and advice to others.
- Her multi-award winning work is sought by international magazines and print publications - and is often found on their covers and editorial features within.
- Natalie lectured Unitec spacial design students in Kitchen design in 2010 helping them understand the fundamentals of kitchen design.
- Designer selected to design Fisher and Paykel trade exhibition stand at Designex Auckland 2011.
- Designer selected to design group kitchen and laundry stand for Fisher and Paykel, Prime Panels, Burns and Ferrall, Absola Stone, In-light and Hettich at Home Ideas Centre, Parnell, Auckland.
- Natalie has the ability to design many different design styles tuning into what works for each individual clients personality, home and lifestyle. Please click here to view her kitchen and bathroom portfolios.
- She has had experience designing traditional and English country kitchens in the United Kingdom which has gives her the added advantage of looking at the complex intricate details this design style requires.